Sheet Tray Fajitas Rice Bowl
for 1 serving
flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced lengthwise
ground black pepper
fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
- Place the rice in a sieve and rinse under cold water to remove excess starch.
- Transfer the rice to a small pot with salt and water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer, put a lid on, and cook until water is absorbed, about 45 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the skirt steak, red onion, bell pepper, lime juice, onion powder, chili powder, black pepper, and remaining salt and toss until well combined.
- Transfer to a parchment paper-lined sheet tray and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve steak over rice and top with cilantro and lime wedges. Recipes by Tasty
- Remember to double your ingredients if you are cooking for more than 1 person. Enjoy