Clean Eating Blender Banana Oatmeal Muffins (Gluten-Free!)
Blender Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- 2 cups dry old fashioned oats (NOT steel cut)
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1 cup plain unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbps raw honey
- 1 1/2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
Up to 1/2 cup combines mix-ins of choice: dark chocolate chips, chopped walnuts, chopped pecans, raspberries, or blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees f.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup standard muffin tin with coconut oil or line with liners. If using liners, lightly spray them.
- Place all of your ingredients EXCEPT for the mix-ins in a blender.
- Blend on high, stopping to scrape down and stir the ingredients, until the batter is smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
- Then, stir in the mix-ins.
- Divide the batter between the prepared muffin cups, filling each no more than 3/4 of the way to the top.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 13-15 minutes, just until the tops of the muffins set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, or store in a sealed container refrigerated.
Snacks by Rachel Maser