Spring Green Salad with Hard-Boiled Eggs
Simple, back to the basics type salad!
- 2 cups Spring Vegetable Salad (see associated recipe)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced (see Tip)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup whole-wheat croutons (see associated recipe)
- 2 tablespoons Garlic-Dijon Vinaigrette (see associated recipe)
Prep 10 minutes
Ready In 10 minutes
- Pack salad in an airtight storage container. Add eggs, dill and croutons. Pack vinaigrette separately in a small jar. Just before eating, add the vinaigrette to the salad and toss to coat.
- To make ahead: Refrigerate for up to 1 day.
This salad capitalizes on fresh spring produce and gets a simple protein boost from hard-boiled eggs. Meal-prep this healthy lunch salad by mixing the salad base together and simmering a batch of hard-boiled eggs on the weekend. Then you’ll be ready to just add one or two eggs with a drizzle of tangy vinaigrette for the simplest spring salad-to-go. by Lauren Grant