Homemade Salsa Recipe
This salsa taste just like the salsa you eat at a restaurant! A must try! So good.
- 1 (28 ounces) can 28-Ounce Whole Tomatoes (drained)
- 2 (10 ounces) cans 10-Ounce Rotel (diced Tomatoes And Green Chilies) Original or Mild
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1/2 -3/4 cup Cilantro finely chopped (more or less to taste)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Pinch of sugar optional
- If you like your salsa a little spicy throw in:
- 1/2 to 1 Jalapeño chopped fine
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Pulse a few times until you get a nice consistency. Taste, and add more spice as needed. Refrigerate salsa for at least an hour before serving to help marinate the flavors. Serve with tortilla chips or on top of your favorite Mexican dish.