Paleo Pasta Zucchini Noodles
Did You Know?
By eating Zucchini it contains vitamin A, magnesium, folate,potassium, copper, and phosphorus . This summer squash also has a high content of omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, niacin, and protein. Moreover, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, and calcium in zucchini assure optimal health. WOW!! Great Benefits from this green veggie!
If you are looking for a way to lose weight in a healthy way, its time for you to learn about the health benefits of Zucchini. In addition, Zucchini is well known to reduce weight, yet still boosting the nutrient value of your diet. Moreover, it helps to promote , and prevents all the diseases that occur from deficiency like scurvy, sclerosis, and easy bruising. It helps to cure and has a high content of vitamin C, carbohydrates, protein and . This wonderful vegetable contains significant quantities of , folate, and , all of which are important for general good health. Also, Zucchini, when eaten regularly, can effectively lower your homo-cysteine levels.
Lastly, Zucchini is rich in nutritional value, especially during the summer, when it delivers countless advantages to the body. The food ranking systems in zucchini-rich countries have declared this squash has abundant of manganese and vitamin C that helps to keep the strong.
Paleo Pasta Zucchini Noodles is enhanced when sautéed a bit or thrown on a grill pan with a bit of EVOO. With a pinch of Parmesan.. & maybe artichoke hearts too!
I’ve even added grilled shrimp and diced chicken for extra protein!
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp pesto
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Pine nuts, for topping (optional)
- First, use a julienne peeler to slice the zucchini into noodles, stopping when you reach the seeds. Set aside.
- If roasting tomatoes, place onto a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
- Combine the paleo pasta zucchini noodles and pesto, tossing until well coated. Top with tomatoes and pine nuts to serve.
- If cooking zucchini noodles, simply add to a skillet and sauté over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Servings: 2
- Difficulty: Easy
- Recipe courtesy By Rebecca Bohl