Sheet Tray Pancakes
for 8 servings
1 ½ cups
whole wheat flour (optional: use your favorite flour)
1 ¼ cups
- 2 eggs
- blueberry, to taste
- strawberry, to taste
- dark chocolate chip, to taste
- banana, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a bowl, mix whole wheat flour and baking powder.
- Add in milk, applesauce, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Pour pancake mix on a greased baking sheet and evenly spread out.
- Add desired toppings onto the whole pan or place in different corners for a variety.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cut into squares. Serve now or freeze for up to a month.
- Enjoy! thanks Tasty for the recipe!