Gluten Free Monster Cookies
- 3 eggs
- 1¼ cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 12-ounce jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup multi-colored chocolate candies, or M&M’s
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional: dark chocolate)
- ¼ cup raisins, optional
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4½ cups gluten free old fashioned rolled oats (optional: quick oats)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats.
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat together the eggs and sugars. Add the salt, vanilla extract, creamy peanut butter, and butter. Mix well. Stir in the chocolate candies, chocolate chips, raisins, (if using), baking soda, and the gluten free old fashioned rolled oats. Drop tablespoon sized cookie dough balls approximately 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes, or about 15 to 16 minutes if you are baking the frozen dough balls*. Do not over bake. Let stand for about 3 minutes before transferring to wire racks.